cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Jones <peter.jo...@iona.com>
Subject Re: recent changes
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:34:37 GMT

Hi Jarek,

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 10:10:22PM -0500, Jarek Gawor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the last few days something has changed in CXF that caused
> invocations to stop working in Geronimo. I mean, the service got
> invoked ok but the HTTP response from the service was empty. I tracked
> relevant changes to the following classes:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/handler/soap/

This addition in revision 507355 of SOAPMessageContentImpl looks like it
could be a little suspicious to me:

    SoapVersion soapVersion = ((SoapMessage)getWrappedMessage()).getVersion();

    if (soapVersion == null) {
        soapVersion = Soap11.getInstance();
    }
    soapVersion = ((SoapMessage)getWrappedMessage()).getVersion();
    [...]
    if (soapVersion.getVersion() == 1.1) {

but I don't know if that could cause the problem you are seeing.  Do you
have a test case you could send in?  That would definitely help us track
down what the issue might be more quickly.

Cheers,
Peter

--
Peter Jones