cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Source Snapshots (Was: Snapshots)
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:55:43 GMT
On Wednesday 14 February 2007 10:41, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Would it possible to publish source snapshots too in a format which would
> make it easier to refer to CXF source base when debugging CXF from the
> projects depending on CXF ? For ex, the source is spread through different
> modules and it would be nice to have a snapshot which contains source files
> in the format similar to the one used in JDK source.jar...
>
> Cheers, Sergey

We already do.   Every jar also has a -sources.jar uploaded to the repository.
The mvn IDE integrations already download those and wire them into the
projects.

Example, in your dependent project, you can run:
mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true
and it will create the eclipse project with all of the source jars downloaded
and wired directly into eclipse.   You can then debug right through
everything.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer