cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Soltysik, Seumas" <Seumas.Solty...@iona.com>
Subject RE: JMS Configuration
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:02:28 GMT
Hi Dan,
I think the separation is an attempt to break information into initialization configuration
and runtime configuration. So the JMSSBPT represents values used to set up the server. These
are not mutable after intialization, while JMSSC values could be modified for each message
sent by server.
Regards,
Seumas

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Diephouse [mailto:dan@envoisolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:44 PM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: JMS Configuration

Hi All, I'm hacking the JMS configuration a bit, but I don't really
understand the divisions in the schema. Currently we have a JMSServerConfig
and a JMSServerBehaviorPolicyType. Why the separation?

    <xs:complexType name="JMSServerConfig">
        <xs:attribute name="messageTimeToLive" type="xs:long" default="0" />
        <xs:attribute name="durableSubscriptionClientId" type="xs:string" />
    </xs:complexType>

    <xs:complexType name="JMSServerBehaviorPolicyType">
        <xs:complexContent>
            <xs:extension base="wsdl:tExtensibilityElement">
                <xs:attribute name="messageSelector" type="xs:string">
                </xs:attribute>
                <xs:attribute name="useMessageIDAsCorrelationID"
type="xs:boolean" default="false">
                </xs:attribute>
                <xs:attribute name="transactional" type="xs:boolean"
default="false">
                </xs:attribute>
                <xs:attribute name="durableSubscriberName" type="xs:string">
                </xs:attribute>
            </xs:extension>
        </xs:complexContent>
    </xs:complexType>

I'm trying to figure out why I would be able to specify transaction in the
wsdl but not the TTL. Any reason for this separation?  HTTP has the same
issue and it seems a bit confusing to me.

- Dan
--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions