cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Patch for JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-398
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:57:08 GMT
Hi Eoghann

Thanks for your help and sorry for submitting a broken test. The test attachment text resource
has been created on Windows. I should've tested the patch both on Windows and Linux. Will
do next time.

Cheers, Sergey

Got to the bottom of this ... changing the test to be tolerant of an
extra "\n" in the attachment body.

Cheers,
Eoghan