cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Identification of Partial Responses
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:07:52 GMT

Apologies ... I was incorrect on this point, having taken a mistaken
conclusion from a past conversation on this subject with the Artix
engineer who built the Artix RM layer.

So to set the record straight, here's the actual situation with Artix as
described by that same engineer:

Artix DOES support partial response. The only scenario Artix doesn't
support is two-ways with anonymous ReplyTo (essentially getting the
response in the back-channel). It supports all other combinations:

* Oneways with anonymous wsrm:acksTo

* Oneways with non-anonymous wsrm:acksTo

* Twoways with anonymous wsrm:acksTo and non-anonymous wsa:ReplyTo

* Twoways with non-anonymous wsrm:acksTo and non-anonymous wsa:ReplyTo
(acksTo equals to replyTo, thus piggybacking acknowledgements if
possible).

* Twoways with non-anonymous wsrm:acksTo and non-anonymous wsa:ReplyTo
(acksTo DIFFERENT than replyTo).