cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: JAX-WS 2.1 and JAX-WSA [was Re: Next Release]
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:04:53 GMT

Yep, this is on my TODO list.

For background, note that JAX-WSA was still in an unfinished state of
flux when we started on the original Celtix WS-A layer (which forms the
basis of the CXF WS-A layer). Hence the initial focus was on
implementing the WS-A mechanics, rather than following the moving
goal-posts of the unpublished APIs.

In the meantime however, obviously JAX-WSA has matured, gone thru' a
revision and has been rolled into JAX-WS, so its defininitely time that
we synched up with the latest spec.

Cheers,
Eoghan