cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Paibir, Ajay" <ajay.pai...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:45:50 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Liu, Jervis [mailto:jliu@iona.com]
Sent: 29 January 2007 02:47
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal

Hi,

I would like to propose we make Unreal a committer. I have been working
with Unreal closely in the past month on several JAX-WS runtime issues,
including JAX-WS handler support, CXF interceptor chain etc, these
patches he submitted all came with solid qualities as well as good test
coverage. To be honest I am now tired of applying patches on behalf of
him, So its probably a good time to start a vote, especially for my
relief :-)

Unreal has been working on CXF for quite a while, what he has done
includes:

* 10 patches on CXF JCA area

* 5 patches on JAX-WS area (mainly the JAX-WS handler and CXF
interceptor chain related issues, as part of our recent effort to attack
TCK)

* 2 patches on core and API

* Add a streaminterceptor sample that demonstrates how to develop and
configure CXF interceptors.

Here's my +1 for making Unreal a committer.

Cheers,

Jervis