cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oisin Hurley <ohur...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JAXB is not sitting well in an OSGI /eclipse env...
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:00:12 GMT
There's a forum entry where kohsuke recommends setting this option to
get around another issue, so that would lead me to believe that this
will
not cause the world to end, small puppies to be incarcerated and other
various horrible events.

"This part of the code tries to prepare a synthetic class file and load
that into the current JVM for improved performance"

http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?
forumID=46&threadID=17999&messageID=149524#149524

Still it would be fascinting to find out, so I took the liberty of
posting
a question at

http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=21632

  --oh