cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Little" <mark.lit...@jboss.com>
Subject RE: WS-RM interop
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:45:56 GMT
Can I just check: are we talking about OASIS WS-RM, OASIS WS-RX, WS-Reliability or WS-Reliable
Messaging (WS-RM)?

Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glynn, Eoghan [mailto:eoghan.glynn@iona.com]
Sent: Wed 1/17/2007 4:16 AM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: WS-RM interop

Hi Guillaume,

This is definitely something we need to do, especially in the light of
the recent extended discussion about partial responses, and the minor
modifications identified to allow for wider interop (tolerance to
Systinet partial response with response code 200, usage of null
content-type to indicate an empty HTTP entity-body etc...).

I'm going to capture these mods in a JIRA issue. We'll probably need to
close that off first, then look at doing the actual interop testing.

Cheers,
Eoghan