cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin, Bozhong" <Bozhong....@iona.com>
Subject RE: Next Release
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:45:42 GMT
I think doing an RC release on or around of March 1 makes sense. I just navigated through JIRA
issues, looks like following items are scheduled for RC release:
- Tooling refactoring
- JAX-WS compliant known issues, one giant step closer to JAX-WS TCK [1]
- Async HTTP server support [2]
- Servlet transport refactoring
- Configuration refactoring
- WCF interop testing - first cut
- Initial WS-Policy support
- Http binding client
- code first cleanup
- Ageis databinding port
- Gazillion bug fixes

Please feel free to add any missing items here. These already consists considerable amount
of changes and it would be nice to make an RC for users to have them.

Cheers,
Bo

[1] Since we still haven't got TCK kit, we can aim to complete TCK kit after RC release, and
hopefully to get it done by GA release.
[2] I heard Willem is going to send out email about Aysyn HTTP server support issue, this
might not be done in time for RC release.