cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin, Bozhong" <Bozhong....@iona.com>
Subject RE: introduction
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:26:46 GMT
Welcome to CXF community Jarek. I am currently looking into the possibility of reorganizing
CXF samples for use cases stand point of view, and I look forward to working with you on J2EE
sample.

Cheers,
Bo

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarek Gawor [mailto:jgawor@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 1/10/2007 3:37 PM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: introduction

Hi all,

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself as I will be working on/with
CXF a lot more in the coming weeks/months integrating it with the
Geronimo app server. Particually, we want to integrate your JAX-WS
implementation with Geronimo to support POJO and EJB web services. So
you might be seeing a lot of questions, bug reports, patches, etc. in
the future from me. I would appreciate any help I can get with this.

Thanks a lot,
Jarek