cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Ning" <Ning.Ji...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:24:02 GMT

+ 1

-----Original Message-----
From: Liu, Jervis [mailto:jliu@iona.com]
Sent: Mon 1/29/2007 10:47
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal

Hi,

I would like to propose we make Unreal a committer. I have been working with Unreal closely
in the past month on several JAX-WS runtime issues, including JAX-WS handler support, CXF
interceptor chain etc, these patches he submitted all came with solid qualities as well as
good test coverage. To be honest I am now tired of applying patches on behalf of him, So its
probably a good time to start a vote, especially for my relief :-)

Unreal has been working on CXF for quite a while, what he has done includes:

* 10 patches on CXF JCA area

* 5 patches on JAX-WS area (mainly the JAX-WS handler and CXF interceptor chain related issues,
as part of our recent effort to attack TCK)

* 2 patches on core and API

* Add a streaminterceptor sample that demonstrates how to develop and configure CXF interceptors.

Here's my +1 for making Unreal a committer.

Cheers,

Jervis