cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: MIME support in XML binding
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:46:26 GMT
I think that JAX-WS specifies that it be typed as Map<String,DataHandler>
not Collection<Attachment>. The key in the map would be the Content-ID. So
we would have to convert.

This kills performance as it requires us to cache all the attachments
(unlike JAXB where we can lazily load do to some hackish code :-)), but
there isn't much I can do about that.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse