cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ideas for a WS-Policy Framework for CXF
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 04:08:44 GMT
Do we have a list of policies we're looking to support? Security, RM, and
MTOM are on my list so far, but I don't claim to have a comprehensive one.

I'm still digesting your proposal/questions and will try to provide some
feedback tomorrow, but has anyone given any thought to using policy for
configuration as opposed to just policy?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions