cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: MIME support in XML binding
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:47:32 GMT
It shouldn't be too hard to support MIME with the XML binding. I added in
the attachment interceptors to the HTTP binding so I've already gotten MIME
over HTTP with no SOAP working. I think the main thing it requires is adding
the interceptors to the XMLBindingFactory.

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions