cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 02:33:12 GMT
+1

in the past month on several JAX-WS runtime issues, including JAX-WS handler support, CXF
interceptor chain etc, these patches he submitted all came with solid qualities as well as
good test coverage. To be honest I am now tired of applying patches on behalf of him, So its
probably a good time to start a vote, especially for my relief :-)

> Unreal has been working on CXF for quite a while, what he has done includes:
>
> * 10 patches on CXF JCA area
>
> * 5 patches on JAX-WS area (mainly the JAX-WS handler and CXF interceptor chain related
issues, as part of our recent effort to attack TCK)