cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject When should we close the handlers in CXF?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:34:18 GMT
Hi guy,
  In JAX-WS spec, it describe that A handler’s close method is called at the conclusion of
a message exchange pattern (MEP).
  How can we apprehend it? Does it mean that we should close handlers when the response is
returned to client?

  But in sun's ri, it close handlers at handlers process finished such as  outband & inbound
handler chain finished at both client and server  side, so there have four times close in
a request-response MEP.

  Do you guys have any idea about Which approach is conform to spec?

  Any comment will be appreciated.

  Cheers
  Unreal