cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cxf-339 is updated, could someone help me apply it?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:28:54 GMT
This patch is applied by Jervis,  Thanks Jervis

  Unreal

Unreal Jiang <sinbad_jia@yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi guys,
In CXF, if there has two ports in a service in wsdl file, and port name
is null,  createPort(QName portName, class sei) will throw out an
exception.  Actually, in JAX-WS specification, a proxy object still need to
be returned even if port name is null.
  I created a jira task for this bug, Could someone can help me apply
this patch?
  Thanks
Unreal