cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:43:08 GMT
Hi, just want to say a quick thanks to everyone for the vote of confidence.

Thanks very much!
  Unreal

"Liu, Jervis" <jliu@iona.com> wrote:
  Result of the vote for Unreal Jiang as committer on CXF:

14 +1s : Jervis Liu, Dan Diephouse, Willem Jiang, Tom Li, Freeman Fang, Eoghan Glynn, Ajay
Paibir, Jim Ma, Peter Jones, Eric Johnson, Daniel Kulp, Bozhong Lin, Adi Sakala, James Mao.

No -1s

Unreal, welcome aboard! We need to start the process of getting Unreal's karma. If someone
in this mailing list knows the process better than me please do stand out, or I will try to
figure out how to get this done.

Cheers,
Jervis

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate