cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Soltysik, Seumas" <Seumas.Solty...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Managing (JMX) Configuration/Policy Beans
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:18:04 GMT
Good point. Using Spring to define the JMX interface definitely is easier and makes more sense.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Diephouse [mailto:dan@envoisolutions.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:56 PM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Managing (JMX) Configuration/Policy Beans

Is this information we really want to keep in our schemas? Spring provides
an approach where you can control the MBean interface through the
MBeanInfoAssembler
interface. There are multiple implementations including one where we can
just specify what methods should be exposed as attributes in the spring.xml:

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/jmx.html
http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/jmx.html#jmx-interface

- Dan

--