cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Soltysik, Seumas" <Seumas.Solty...@iona.com>
Subject Managing (JMX) Configuration/Policy Beans
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:35:09 GMT
It seems like it would be a good idea to be able to modify certain runtime attributes associated
with the config/policy Spring Beans via JMX. Since only certain attributes make sense to modify
at runtime, only these certain attributes should be exposed via an MBean. Could we integrate
the information regarding which attributes should be exposed by annotating the existing schemas
for the policies and then modifying the JAXB code generator to add JMX annotations to the
appropriate getter/setter methods? This way we can ensure that only certain appropriate values
can be changed via JMX.