cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject MIME support in XML binding
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:08:28 GMT
Hi

Is there any support available in CXF for letting XML Binding providers receive/handle MIME
attachments ?
We jave providers implementing a Provider<Source> interface, but the invoke has as just
MessageContext and Source available...Now we also have a @ServiceMode annotation with a value
Service.Mode.PAYLOAD...

As far as I understand from reading JAX-WS docs, we should have Provider<DataSource>
and Service.Mode.MESSAGE for mime attachements to be received...The question is whether it
will work for XMLBinding or not. If not then what would be required to apply a patch ? (Hopefully
at least the last question is appropriate for the dev list :-))

Thanks, Sergey