cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: MIME support in XML binding
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:10:48 GMT
Hi

Thanks for a hint. So I've added an AttachmentInInterceptor to the list of in-interceptors
in the XMLBindingFactory.
As far as I can see after looking through the code the side-effect of this addition is that
an implementation of org.apache.cxf.message.Message will have a Collection<Attachment>
set on it by the AttachmentDeserializer.

Now the next problem to solve is how to make this collection visible to Provider<Source>
implementations as they only see a javax.xml.ws.handler.MessageContext. I can see org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.ContextPropertiesMapping,
and it's there where a MessageContext is created, in createWebServiceContext(Exchange exchange).

So in this method I've just added

ctx.put(MessageContext.INBOUND_MESSAGE_ATTACHMENTS,
exchange.getInMessage().getAttachments());

so that the incoming attachments if any can be visible to Provider impls.

I reckon that's all I need. Any comments/corrections would be appreciated...

Thanks, Sergey