cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject RE: issue in CXFServlet and EndpointImpl
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 06:11:47 GMT
Thank you , Dan.

It's definitely a convenient way to accommodate this case .  The
jaxwsConfiguration is for internally used and get the configuration info
from annotation .

IMO , ServiceFactory also needs a constructor to pass in the external
configuration  that we can override the WSDLUrl , executor,  wrappedStyle
and other stuff we want to override.

Regards

Jim