cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject RE: issue in CXFServlet and EndpointImpl
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:06:56 GMT
Hi Dan ,

Can we pass the JaxwsConfiguration in the constructor:

new EndpointImpl(bus, object, bindingUri, jaxWsConfiguration);

and then we do :

JaxWsServiceFactoryBean(implInfo, jaxWsConfiguration);

or

JaxWsServiceFactoryBean(implInfo)

JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.setJaxwsConfiguration(jaxWsConfiguration);

But setJaxWsconfiguration does not seems to work, It does not add the
jaxwsConfiguration to the configuration list  .

Regards

Jim