cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Tooling refactoring plan
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:19:56 GMT
Hi,

Will you be putting up a design plan for these changes as if we need to refactor or change
things in Yoko then we need to plan these tasks/changes into our milestones and it would be
good to know in advance.

Thanks, Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mao [mailto:james.mao@iona.com]
Sent: 07 December 2006 12:21
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tooling refactoring plan

Hi Edell,

Yes,i know, the STP project also depends on cxf tools, so actually the API will not change
a lot, by default the API will keep the same.
But we do allow you to pass in the front end profile or databinding profile to generate the
code other than jaxws and jaxb And all the refactoring will be stay in tools2, the tools will
be kept until we think it's time to migrate.

Cheers,
James.
> Hi,
>
> Yoko tools depends very much on the cxf tools and any api changes will have a big impact
so if you intend changing any - can you send an email to let us know.

> Thanks, Edell.

deployment descriptor  ,configuration etc .