cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Tao \(Tom\)" <Tao...@iona.com>
Subject Re: MIME & Swa Support
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 04:03:09 GMT
Hi Dan,

Our cxf already supports swa mime-binding extension.
You can see that in common/schemas/src/main/resources/schemas/wsdl/mime-binding.xsd.
This file will be used by service model to handle the mime binding extension in wsdl file.

And we previously has a swa systest/demo, but it depends on wsi-swa.xsd file which is belongs
to ws-i and the license is not compatible with apache, and we want to keep the off-line building
ability, so we removed the wsi-swa.xsd and the systest/demo.

User can direct write application using swa, just needs to provide wsi-swa.xsd along with
their own wsdl file.

Thanks.
Tom

Also if anyone wanted to recommend a few steps to get this reenabled,
that would be appreciated as well. Thanks,

- Dan

> Can someone inform me as to the status of the support for mime tags
> within the WSDL for soap with attachments? I see there is a
> MIMEProcessor, but it doesn't seem to be used. Also all the tests for
> MIME processing are disabled.
>
> While I hate the mime extensions, it seems we need it for Soap w/
> Attachments support as things like Axis 1.x don't support the WS-I
> Attachments Profile.
>
> - Dan
>
> --
> Dan Diephouse