cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Tao \(Tom\)" <Tao...@iona.com>
Subject Http Request Header problem with mtom enabled
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:44:53 GMT
Hi Dan.D,

Currently the AttachmentOutInterceptor will flush the header part of mime stream to server
before the binding & databinding processing, it caused a problem that during binding (soap)
& databinding processing, the request header can't be added because the stream has already
been flushed.
So soap binding cant' add SOAPAction header when mtom is enabled. I think we still needs to
do caching in mtom enabled case.

I will add a comment on jira 283 for this.

Regards
Tom Li
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
2/F, Unit A, Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China (100094)

Tel: +86-10-82825151 - 519
Fax: +86-10-82825210
Email: tom.li@iona.com