cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject [Proposal] CXF weekly IRC chat
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:18:40 GMT
Hi all,

As our CXF release is finally out of door (well, almost :-)), move forward to the next milestone,
I would like to suggest a CXF weekly IRC chat. A weekly chat could help to grow the community
and get more developers involved. While several community members already hang out at the
IRC it always remains to be seen who is there at a given point in time. It will make our community
stay focused and being more efficient by making decisions and discussing major issues when
everybody is around. Also for these new developers, a weekly chat would make it easier to
understand the status of CXF development and what tasks are most appropriate for them to start
with.

It is very very hard to find a time good for all, as a compromise I suggest we initially hold
this weekly chat on Monday 10pm Beijing Time, 2pm GMT, 9am EST, up to one hour. Does this
sound good to everyone?

Any thoughts and comments?

Thanks,
Jervis