cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Kodichath, Suresh" <Suresh.Kodich...@iona.com>
Subject Proposal for supporting Qpid as a JMS transport.
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:09:46 GMT
Hi,

I want to proposed the following changes to support Qpid as a JMS
transport.

The changes are only to the values of the jms:address element and
therefore does not require any source code or schema changes. This might
change if the system testing shows some issues (bugs) but mostly I
believe this should be enough.

The changes are:

1.      jms:address element in WSDL will be changed as shown in the
attached document for Qpid.

2.      jms_pubsub, and jms_queue samples will be changed to also
support Qpid as a JMS transport, along-with ActiveMQ.

3.      src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jms/ will include JMS
transport testing also for Qpid.

Please let me know your feedback on this.

TIA,

Suresh