cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Kodichath, Suresh" <Suresh.Kodich...@iona.com>
Subject CXF support for Qpid as a JMS transport.
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:59:24 GMT
Hi,

I want to have support for Apache's Qpid as a transport in CXF. I have
created an issue for this at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-318.

I am also working on this issue, by using CXF's JMS transport for Qpid
(Qpid provides both a JMS interface, and a native interface). With the
JMS transport, I was able to get the CXF JMS samples to work also for
Qpid, by making some changes to the jms:address element within the wsdl.
I have added the details on this to JIRA.

I would like to get feedbacks on this especially with regards to adding
tests/demos for this. I could think of 2 choices, one to use the
existing (ActiveMQ's) JMS tests / demos and extend them for Qpid, the
other to create new (similar) JMS demos for Qpid. Is there a preferred
approach for adding tests / demos to multiple transports?.

TIA,

Suresh