cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject FW: Java first question
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:09:42 GMT
Using the attached code I get the following exception when running my
server:
     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsImplementorInfo.getEndpointName(JaxWsI
mplementorInfo.java:123)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceConfiguration.getEndpointName(J
axWsServiceConfiguration.java:103)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.getEndpointN
ame(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:455)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(Ab
stractEndpointFactory.java:60)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBea
n.java:77)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:220)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:155)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createAndPublishEndpoint(ProviderI
mpl.java:67)
     [java]     at javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.publish(Endpoint.java:156)
     [java]     at org.eric.demo.Server.main(Server.java:12)

What did I forget to do?