cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Java first question
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:41:52 GMT
So if I have a class that I want to expose using JAX-WS and want to use
a default SOAP/HTTP binding then I need to do the following:
1. create an interface for the class.
2. modify the class to implement that interface.
3. Add @WebService() to the interface.
4. write a main() that creates an Endpoint for the implementation and
publishes it.

Is that it?

Then how do I write a consumer to use this service?