cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Release announcement...
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:01:50 GMT
Actually after thinking about this, I think anyone can do #1 & 2, my mind
just went to Bo as they were in his home directory. So if someone can take
care of those that'd be great, otherwise I'll give it a go in the morning.
(I've learned never to post release announcements late at night...)

Regards,
- Dan

> Hey all,
> We should really get cranking on our release announcement. We've set up a
> release notes/announcement page here:
>

> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Apache+CXF+2.0-M1+Incubating+Release+Notes
>
> I think the things we need to do are:
> 1. Copy the maven jars into the m2 incubating repository
> 2. Copy the tar.gz /zips into the distribution directories so they're
> mirrored
> 3. Update the download page
> 4. Post a release announcement
>
> Bo - can you take care of #1 & 2? I can tackle #3 and 4 once thats done.
>
> Regards,
> - Dan
>
> --
> Dan Diephouse