cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: CodeFirstTest [was Re: FW: Java first question]
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:47:08 GMT
No, JAXB can't deal with List<String> - but you can make it work. I managed
to have it working at one point. Its a hack. You need to convert it to an
array and tell JAXB that the type class is String[]. I will look at the test
and see if I can get it working again...

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions