cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject JaxwsInterceptorRemoverInterceptor and RM
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:34:10 GMT
I added a HolderOutInterceptor which handles the holder stuff for outgoing
invocations. But I noticed that this still gets executed in RM scenarios,
causing issues as what it expects to be there is not there.

Would it help if RM could do something like this: once it realizes there is
an RM message, stop the current chain and start a new chain at a specified
phase. The idea here being that the new chain has only the interceptors RM
needs.  In code form:

currentChain.stop();
newChain.doIntercept(message, startPhase);

This scenario would be needed for the SAAJ case too where we have a reversed
chain, with a pre-made SAAJ response and need to start it somewhere after
the first phase.

Cheers,
- Dan

--