cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Tooling refactoring plan
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 03:42:05 GMT
Hi Nolan,
I think the design plan is as outlined. The refactoring will happen between
now and our next milestone. The old tools will continue to work until we
make the switch and delete them - but the new tools should pretty much
function the exact same from a class/interface standpoint. We're simply
changing things underneath.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse