cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: FW: Java first question
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:12:21 GMT
I saw this problem the other day but haven't had the chance to fix - I think
it occurs when you leave @WebService off your implementation class. If you
have an interface & implementation (as opposed to just a class), then you
need to specify @WebService(endpointInterface="...")

Hope that helps,
- Dan

--