cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Http Request Header problem with mtom enabled
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:26:27 GMT
The whole point of the refactoring though was to not create a cached stream.
The cached stream imposes a significant performance penalty. I'm ok with
creating an OutputStream that writes the prolog on the first write() though.
That retains the benefits and allows us to delay resolution of the
soapaction.

- Dan

On 12/6/06, Li, Tao (Tom) <Tao.Li@iona.com> wrote:

> I think the soap action should be set at SoapOutInterceptor, and
> retrieved at SoapInPostInterceptor.
> To keep our core module not polluted with Soap, it's better that we
> let AttachmentOutInterceptor create a cached stream to support the
> inner sub chain interceptors changing request headers..

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions