cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Http Request Header problem with mtom enabled
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 03:33:28 GMT
Hmm good point. There are one of two solutions. One, set the SOAPAction
header earlier. Two, create a wrapped output stream (which is easy enough):

new OutputStream() {
  public void write() {
    // on the first write, serialize the prolog:
    attachmentSerializer.serializeProlog();
  }
}

Or something like that. :-)

Where are you trying to set the SOAPAction?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions