cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: CXF support for Qpid as a JMS transport.
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:52:27 GMT
Hi Suresh,

CXF's JMS transport is built on the JMS specification, and uses the
ActiveMQ as the default MessageBroker.
We can easily change the JMS demo from the ActiveMQ to Qpid, because
Qpid provides a standard JMS interface.
But if we want to use the Qpid's native interface, I think we need to do
some change on the JMS transport.

So , IMO we can still use the CXF JMS demos by add some options on the
build.xml or change the default JMS implementation from ActiveMQ to Qpid.
If you want to use Qpid's native interface in CXF transport,  we need to
build  other  tests/demos  :).

BTW: Can you tell the difference of Qpid's JMS interface and native
interface? Is there some performance related issue with the JMS interface?

Thanks,
Willem.