cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Port HttpTransport from Jetty5 toJetty6
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:12:23 GMT
Hi ,
Since Jetty6 provides NIO support, I'd like to port the HttpTransport
from Jetty5 to Jetty6 [1].

I just went through the http code, here is something that I just figured
out.
Please point out if I am wrong.

Porting
1. In HttpTransport the mainly class related with Jetty5 is
JettyHTTPServerEngine, JettyHttpDestination, JettySslListenerFactory

2. Replace the Jetty5 class with Jetty6
Jetty 5                                       Jetty 6
SocketListener                      SelectChannelConnector
SslListener                            SSLSelectChannelConnector
HttpHandler                          Handler
HttpContext                          ContextHandler

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Porting+from+jetty5.x+to+jetty6

Cheers,
Willem.