cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Tooling refactoring plan
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:20:34 GMT
Hi Edell,

Yes,i know, the STP project also depends on cxf tools, so actually the
API will not change a lot, by default the API will keep the same.
But we do allow you to pass in the front end profile or databinding
profile to generate the code other than jaxws and jaxb
And all the refactoring will be stay in tools2, the tools will be kept
until we think it's time to migrate.

Cheers,
James.
> Hi,
>
> Yoko tools depends very much on the cxf tools and any api changes will have a big impact
so if you intend changing any - can you send an email to let us know.

> Thanks, Edell.

deployment descriptor  ,configuration etc .