cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cxf-300 is updated, could someone help me apply it?
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:55:26 GMT
hi Dan,

yes, actually, that is only a interceptor, ont relate to handler.  Use handler name is just
to say its function is same as streamhandlerinterceptor which in jax-ws package.  I will refactor
this name.

The reason why I have to use AbstractCachedOutputStream ( or any other outputstream implementation
that supports cache) is because we should not allow outputstream being flushed into socket
in the case of Gzip stream interceptor, and so far the only way I found to do this is caching
 the whole output in streaminterceptor.  The same strategy is used by SAAL interceptors as
well.

Regards
Unreal

Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote: Please see the comments I attached to
the issue. Thanks,

  Dan

P.S. Glad to see you have Internet access after the big outage from
the earthquake!

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions