cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Incubator CXF 2.0-M1 Release (RC 3)
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:18:24 GMT

After chatting with Jim and taking Dims' comments into account, it looks like
we need to build another release candidate with an updated release_notes.txt
file.   The current file has:
* JAX-WS 2.0 implementation
which we cannot claim until we pass the tck.   Jim is going to look through
the file more carefully and see if anything else pops up.

Once we get all the straitened out, we need a new build to vote on.   I
suggest the ONLY change should be the release_notes.txt file and any other
files related to the JAX-WS/tck issue.   That makes the vote much simpler.

Let hope this can be the last one......

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp