cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Olson" <s.ol...@charter.net>
Subject maven question
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 03:22:49 GMT
I've done a CXF checkout today for the first time, and am trying to do the maven eclipse setup
(-Psetup.eclipse). Maven cranks for a while then fails with this:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.cxf:cxf-buildtools:jar:2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cxf -DartifactId=cxf-buildtools
          -Dversion=2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:maven-plugin:1.1
        2) org.apache.cxf:cxf-buildtools:jar:2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:maven-plugin:1.1

from the specified remote repositories:
  snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

What do I need to do to correct this?  Thanks in advance for any help - this is my first look
at CXF from the maven side and I'm just beginning to learn the setup.  I'm trying to get a
build environment working so I can contribute a patch for CXF-340.