cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject JBI Service Engine
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:21:58 GMT
I had a brief look at the JBI service engine and I have one question.

The JBIDestination, when started creates a thread to poll JBI exchanges
from the DeliveryChannel and dispatch them.  But I think that one destination
is created for each service deployed, right ?  In this case, the threads will
compete for jbi exchanges (which is not a problem), but they are not assured
to receive exchanges for the right service.  If multiple services are deployed,
they will be given the first available exchange, so there are lots of chances
that the processing will fail.

I'm (unfortunately) not very at ease with CXF code, so I may have missed
something.  Thoughts ?

Also, I someone could cast some light on what kind of processing is performed
on the input stream, that would be cool.  Where are the interceptors
configured ?