cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: SSL Server configuration
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:10:12 GMT

Sergey, as I explained before, the abstract="true" form is required in
this case as the HTTPTransportFactory explicitly instantiates and
configures the HTTPDestinationConfigBean (in the form of its subclass,
JettyHTTPDestination).

See [1] for more detail on the distinction between beans created
explicitly by the runtime (such as JettyHTTPDestination), as opposed to
those constructed implicitly by the IoC container.

/Eoghan

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Configuration+of+Runtime+
Constructed+Objects