cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject ClientImpl - creates a new message ????
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:22:03 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to port Yoko over from celtix to use cxf.

In this use case, a Web services client talks to a Web services server
through the IIOP protocol. Both the client and the server are
implemented using cxf
and the IIOP protocol is enabled by installing the Yoko CORBA binding
into cxf.

The request is sent from the client to the server and the server has got
the result and sent
it back to the client.

The problem here is in the CorbaConduit we have a CorbaMessage once I
call
OnMessage on the incomingObserver - In the clientImpl in Cxf it creates
a new message so I end up
with a CorbaMessage within a CorbaMessage which then contains the
MessageImpl. My first CorbaMessage
had a destination etc set which the new message doesn't so I loose all
this information I need.

Is it possible to make the creation of the new Message optional ?

thanks, Edell.