cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Paibir, Ajay" <ajay.pai...@iona.com>
Subject RE: locator.query.FilterType.setField() parameter type looks wrong
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:01:33 GMT
Hi Mike,

Try using jaxb customization in the schema of locator.wsdl to override
the default behaviour.
xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
<xs:annotation>
    <xs:appinfo>
       <jaxb:globalBindings mapSimpleTypeDef ="true"/>
     </xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>

Regards
Ajay

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Ma [mailto:jim.ma@iona.com]
Sent: 06 November 2006 03:51
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: locator.query.FilterType.setField() parameter type looks
wrong

Hi Mike ,

I think this is correct .  Conform to  JAXB2.0 specification(Proposed
Final
Draft September 30, 2005) section 6.2 ,  simple type will be mapped to
java
built in type , Object or List .

This case  is similar to the example on  JAXB2.0 sepc page 89 :

The following schema fragment:
<xs:complexType name="CTType">
<xs:attribute name="state" type="ZipOrName"/>
</xs:complexType>
<xs:simpleTypename="ZipOrName" memberTypes="xs:integer xs:string"/>

is bound to the following Java representation.

public class CTType {
String getState() {...}
void setState(String value) {...}
}

Regards

Jim

testutils/target/generated/src/main/java/com/iona/ws/_2005/_11/locator/q